Closing date: 31 December 2023
Car Licence Applicants
- A valid Category B Irish car licence (for a minimum of 2 years) with no endorsements
Bus Licence Applicants
- Full category Irish D licence
- Up to date valid driver qualification card, category D (CPC card)
- An up- to- date copy from the online CPC Driver Portal as proof that your CPC is up to date, go to www.rsa.ie, click on Professional Drivers, click on Driver CPC then click on My CPC.
All applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Please note if you do not have the minimum criteria your application will not be considered. Please read the information sheet for bus driving applicants carefully prior to applying for the role.
Salary: €815.30 per week increasing to €943.99 (six-year pay scale, 5-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium)
Shifts: New drivers will operate scheduled services covering a 5-day week with rotating shifts (including night service).
Training: Initial training and mentoring is provided as well as on-going training and development (including periodic CPC).
Benefits: On appointment (following a probationary period of 12 months), we will offer you a wide range of benefits including either a company pension scheme or a PRSA pension scheme, a subsidised medical scheme, free bus travel and concessionary rail travel.
How to Apply: Apply at Dublin Bus E-Recruitment Site. Click the "Search" button at the bottom of the page. Click on Professional Bus Driver.
If you are having problems submitting your bus driver application online, please contact [email protected], we will provide you with assistance to submit your application form.
Alternatively, you can apply by filling out a pdf application form; To apply using a pdf application follow the below steps;
1. Open the form, download the application in a pdf format and save the application to your desktop.
2. Submit your completed application form using the submit button at the end of the form or save the form and send it in an email it to [email protected]
Applications without scans of required documents (licences, CPC cards etc.) will not be processed, shortlisting will apply.
Data Retention and your legal rights:
Applications will be kept for 18 months in line with our Data Retention Policy to exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Acts 1988-2018, please email [email protected]