The Dublin Bus Procurement Department is located in offices at 21 Phibsboro Road, Dublin 7 on the site of the former Broadstone Works. The department is responsible for the procurement of all supplies and services for Dublin Bus, including spare parts and trim items for the maintenance of the bus fleet, and all other commodities and services necessary for the operation of the service.
Dublin Bus procurement policy is in line with current best practice and CIÉ group procurement policies and procedures. The primary objectives of these policies are to ensure that all transactions:
- Obtain best value for money.
- Utilise the company's purchasing power.
- Are transparent and proportional to the requirement in question.
- Ensure equality of access to qualified suppliers.
- Comply with government guidelines and EU directives applicable to state bodies with regard to procurement and other pertinent issues.
Here is a list of contact names of those dealing with tenders and projects.
Chief Procurement Officer:
Data and Quality Assurance Executive:
Procurement Compliance and Project Manager:
21 Phibsboro Road
Tenders It is Dublin Bus’ policy to advertise its tender requirements through the Government website. For details and associated documentation please visit www.etenders.gov.ie.