Ghostbus Kids Tour
13 July 2023
Dublin’s Newest and Spookiest Children’s Attraction
Climb aboard Dublin’s spookiest bus – The Dublin Ghostbus – for a kid’s adventure that they’ll never forget. Uncover the dark and horrible side of Dublin’s history and learn of gruesome tales about Dublin’s most infamous friends;
• Hear of Mad William and his acquired taste… for human brains
• Listen to the story of Dublin’s Count Dracula
• Discover the spine-chilling secrets of the infamous Dublin Bodysnatchers
• Learn the terrifying history of Misery Hill and why its name is so apt
The Ghostbus Tour for kids (starring Dr Ghastly) is aimed at children aged 7-14. The tour storyteller; Dr Ghastly is a professional actor who will keep you and your kids entertained throughout and make it a memorable day for all!
While the tour does touch on the darker side of Dublin’s past, it also focuses on fun and entertainment, and is not too scary!
Ghostbus Kids Tour Information
Family Tickets (2 Adults + 2 Kids) €70.00
Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 13.00pm and 15:00pm
Approx. 90 minutes
From Bus Stop 271 (Stop 3 on the DoDublin Hop on Hop off Tour) located beside the O`Connell Street and Abbey Street junction. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure. Seats that are not filled 15 minutes before hand may be resold.
• Warning; strobe lighting may be used during tour
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Seat belts are provided and must be worn throughout the tour
• At least one adult must accompany groups of up to 6 kids
• The tour has been designed for kids aged 7-14 and has been designed to be more fun than scary, however it may not be suitable for children of a sensitive nature
Online Vouchers may be presented on your phone or can be printed, more information about the Ghostbus kids tour is available from DoDublin's website.