Department of Social Protection Free Travel Passes using Dublin Bus services.
- From 11th September 2006, Free Travel Passes may be used at all times.
- Free Travel Pass Holders who fail to provide their pass will be liable for the appropriate fare and claims for refunds in such circumstances will not be entertained.
- Misuse of Free Travel Passes may lead to the pass being confiscated and the holder liable for payment of the standard fare.
The Free Travel Pass does not apply;
- On Sightseeing Tours, Nitelink, Airlink or Special bus services.
- For organised group travel on any service