The Network Direct Project will involve a communication process over the coming months to inform customers of the proposed service changes in their respective areas. It involves changes to services in Ballyfermot, Ballymun, Clondalkin and the Malahide Road we will have staff on hand to answer any of your questions and to explain in full detail the benefits the redesigned service will have for your area.
Phase 2 of the Network Direct Project involves changes to services in Tallaght, Walkinstown, Crumlin Road, South Circular Road, Pearse Street and Sandymount and we would like to invite customers in those areas to meet us to discuss these proposed changes on the following dates:
- Monday April 4th- Donore Youth and Community Centre 5pm-8pm
- Tuesday April 5th- Good Counsel GAA Club, Dublin 12 5pm-8pm
- Wednesday April 6th- Killinarden Community Centre 10am-12pm
- Friday April 8th- The Square Tallaght 2pm-8pm
- Wednesday April 13th- Fettercairn Community Centre 10am-1pm
- Wednesday April 27th-Ringsend/Irishtown Community Centre 5pm-8pm
We will have staff on hand to answer any of your questions and to explain in full detail the benefits the redesigned service will have for your area.
Also customers can get further information by contacting the Network Direct Project Office.
For information requests in Large Print, Braille or Audio please contact our Accessibility Officer on (01) 703 3204.