Terms & Conditions for 30th Birthday Competition (the “Terms and Conditions”)
1. This competition is availble to all those who are 18+ , resident in the Republic of Ireland and complete a valid entry via www.dublinbus30club.com.
2. The promoter of this competition is Bus Átha Cliath-Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland (Company Registration No. 119569) (“Dublin Bus”).
3. Employees and contractors of Dublin Bus and their respective agents, representatives and immediate family members are excluded from participating in the competition. For these purposes “immediate family members” include a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
4. There are 35 prizes which consist of retro merchandise: 5 each of the following boardgames: Jenga, Twister, Uno, Rubix Cube, Hungry Hippos, 5 packs of Retro Sweets, 1 Nintendo System and 4 tickets to the I love 90’s Tour.
5. To enter the competition entrants must submit their name and email address to the entry form on www.dublinbus30club.com before midnight on 28th February 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
6. Winners will receive an email notification from Dublin Bus and must confirm receipt via email. Winners are required to collect their prizes within a week of notification from: Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland. Collection hours are Monday – Friday from 10am to 4pm, and Saturday from 10am to 1pm. Winners must confirm Saturday collections in advance.
7. All subscriptions to Dublin Bus News which are deemed by Dublin Bus, at its sole discretion, not to be eligible, may be revoked and any prize(s) claimed by such subscriber will be automatically forfeited and must be returned to Dublin Bus.
8. All entries must be submitted via www.dublinbus30club.com. The prize can only be awarded to a winner who’s name has been entrered following a valid entry through www.dublinbus30club.com.
9. In order to be eligible for the competition, the entrant must provide their Name, Email Address & date of birth via Facebook Connect.
11. By entering the competition, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by all decisions of Dublin Bus.
12. Each person shall have only one entry to the competition.
13. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the competition. Incomplete entries will not be eligible for the competition. Dublin Bus will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
14. Dublin Bus accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including, but not limited to, incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. Dublin Bus does not guarantee that the website will be available at all times or at any specific time. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. Details of how to enter this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The winner will be selected on the 1st March 2017 and will be notified of selection by email on 1st March 2017. The winner must confirm receipt of notification before 12pm on 8th March 2017. Failure to confirm receipt of notification within the stated time will result in disqualification and another winner being selected. Please ensure your subscriber details are correct.
17. The winner’s full name and county may be published on various sources at the discretion of Dublin Bus. The winner may be required to supply a photograph for publication and/or take part in further promotional activities.
18. The prizes must be taken as offered, is not redeemable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize. Should the selected winner be unable or unwilling to fulfill these criteria, he or she will forfeit the prize.
19. The prize is non-transferable.
20. The prize may change at any time without notification and is subject to availability.
21. Any expenses incurred by the winner and any person accompanying the winner with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the said persons.
22. Dublin Bus reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or substitute the prize with any items of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification.
23. Dublin Bus does not take responsibility for any delays or difficulties experienced in the supply or use of the prize.
24. Dublin Bus reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
25. Dublin Bus reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
26. The competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
27. Any disclaimer of liability by Dublin Bus under these Terms and Conditions is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is severable and if any such provision is held by any court or other competent authority to be illegal, void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired.