We are recruiting Professional Bus Drivers to join us in delivering a quality customer service. We are looking for people who will operate our buses safely and efficiently and who will make every effort to ensure our customers have a positive experience of Dublin Bus.
• Hold a valid full category “B” licence with no endorsements for a minimum of two years
• Have passed the Driver Theory Test for “D” Licence and hold a learner “D” permit
• Have completed the Bus Driver CPC Case Study Test
Applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken. Candidates will be required to do a written assessment, pass the Garda Vetting process, pass a preliminary driving skills test, a competency based interview, and pass a pre-employment medical examination.
Salaries begin at €587.19 per week (4-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium), increasing to €798.60 (5-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium).
These roles operate scheduled services covering late shifts on a 4-day week from Thursday to Monday with the opportunity to progress to a 5-day week with rotating shifts. Initial training and mentoring is provided as well as on-going training and development (including periodic CPC).
On appointment (following a probationary period of 12 months) we will offer you a wide range of benefits including either a company pension scheme or a PRSA pension scheme, a subsidised medical scheme, free bus travel and concessionary rail travel.
To Apply Online follow the below 3 steps
- Right click on this application form and save the form to your desktop.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader to fill out the form, download here.
- Submit your completed application form using the submit button at the end of the form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put Professional Bus Driver in the subject line.
The online form must be completed in full or it will not be processed.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 January 2017.
Dublin Bus is an equal opportunities employer.